We are Committed to the Privacy of Our Visitors
Updates to this Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice may be updated periodically and without prior notice to you to reflect changes in our personal information practices. We recommend that you check back regularly for updated changes – the policy will indicate at the bottom of the notice when it was most recently updated.
What Information Do We Collect?
When you visit the Site, you may provide us with two types of information: personal information you knowingly choose to disclose that is collected on an individual basis and Web site use information collected on an aggregate basis as you and others browse our Web site.
1. Personal Information
Types of Information Collected
The following information is provided by Onward Reserve to enable our online visitors to be fully informed of our Privacy Policies. The Site collects certain information when you interact with the Site. For example, the Site may collect "Personal Information" which is data that can be used to identify an individual, as defined by applicable law. The Site may also collect data that does not identify you specifically.
The following is a list of data that we may collect about you:
- Information that you provide by filling out forms on the Site. This includes information you provide when you register to use the Site, subscribe to any services offered on the Site, enter any competition or promotion, complete surveys or communicate with our representatives.
- Any information you may provide when you contact us (through email or telephone).
- Specific details of any transactions you carry out through the Site including the placement of any orders
- Specific details of your visits to the Site including but not limited to, your computer's IP address, your account password information, page interaction information, traffic data, location data, weblogs, and other data.
In addition to providing the foregoing information to our partners, if you choose to correspond further with us through email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses. We provide the same protections for these electronic communications that we employ in the maintenance of information received by mail and telephone.
The Information We Collect and How We Collect It
Onward Reserve collects personal information in several ways when you place an order or register for a service offered by the Site. If an order is placed with us, we may need to have access to and possess personal information including your name, email address, phone numbers, home address, shipping and credit and/or debit card billing addresses so that we can process and complete your order. We only save credit/debit card information for those customers that have registered on the Site. Are we going to save credit card details? Saved credit/debit card details will never be shared with third parties and will only be used to process your order, using our payment processing systems. Additionally we may also request information for the purpose of authentication or identity checks for various reasons. Sometimes we may ask for your telephone number, which may be used by our customer service representatives or for the purpose of package delivery purposes, such as FedEx or the USPS contacting you for delivery reasons.
We may use information from cookies for the following purposes:
- Traffic monitoring, for example, the IP address from which you access the Site, the type of browser and operating system used to access the site, the date and time of your access to the site, the pages you visit, and the Internet address of the website from which you accessed our Site;
- To recognize repeat visitors for statistical and/or analytical purposes
- Anonymous tracking of interaction with online advertising, for example, to monitor the number of times that a banner ad is “viewed” and/or the number of times it is “clicked”.
We may use the information that we collect through cookies with other Personal Information that you provide to us for the purpose of:
- Personalizing your experience with the Site
- Transactional purposes, such as credit and/or debit card sales
- Monitoring your use of the Site in order to make our communications with you as relevant as we possibly can
We may compile and report to third parties (such as advertisers or brand partners) aggregate statistics about our users in terms of numbers, traffic patterns and related site information.
2. Web Site Use Information
How Do We Use the Information That You Provide to Us?
Broadly speaking, we use personal information for purposes of administering our business activities, providing customer service and making available other products and services to our visitors and prospective customers. Occasionally, we may also use the information we collect to notify you about important changes to our Web site, new services and special offers we think you will find valuable. The lists used to send you product and service offers are developed and managed under our traditional corporate standards designed to safeguard the security and privacy of our customers' personal information.
Onward Reserve may use your personal information for the processing of orders, payments and to provide you with a more personalized shopping experience. We will also use the information which you provide to us in order to fulfill and deliver your orders and manage your account. Personal Information that you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information. Your personal information may also be shared with other divisions within Onward Capital LLC. When you register with Onward Reserve, you will be offered the opportunity to opt out of our email newsletter and other update services. If you choose to opt-out for this service, we will not send you alerts for new products, new features or any other solicitations. However, if you choose to receive our emails, we will use the information you provide us to promote the products and services of our business partners or other companies within the divisions of Onward Capital LLC via direct mail and/or email.
We may also use information about Site traffic, sales, Wishlist, and other commercial information but this information will not identify you personally. We aim to limit use of your information to communications that we believe you would value receiving. Finally, we may use your personal information for our internal marketing and demographic studies, together with non-personal data to monitor customer patterns so we can consistently improve our site design to better meet our visitors' needs. If we ever change our policy on disclosure to others in the future, we will inform you and give you the choice of opting out prior to doing so. In addition to disclosures identified in the purposes above, from time to time we may disclose Personal Information to:
- Our service providers and subcontractors, including affiliates retained to perform functions on our behalf or to provide services to us, such as warehousing and/or delivery; marketing and/or advertising; data processing; software development; website hosting and management; information technology and office services; legal, accounting, audit and/or other professional service providers; and further, provided such service provider does not collect, use or disclose the personal information for any purpose other than to perform such functions or to provide services to us or as otherwise required by law
- Unaffiliated service providers with whom Onward Reserve may do business with, including website hosting companies, fulfillment companies and/or other third party service providers
- The prospective seller or buyer of Onward Reserve's business or assets, including where Onward Reserve or substantially all of Onward Reserve's assets is acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets
Opt-In and Opt-Out Provision
When you register, you will be given the option to opt-out of subscribing to our regular update options through both direct mail as well as email services.
At all times, we will offer you the opportunity to opt-out of any service to which you have subscribed. Any email we send you will contain an easy automated opt-out link so that you can opt-out of that particular option. Alternatively you can change your email preferences or opt out of all emails by logging into the My Account section of the site (need to make sure this is possible). To opt out of direct mail service or updates, please contact an Onward Reserve customer service representative at 1-888-543-5022 or by email at email@example.com.
How Do We Secure Information Transmissions?
When you send confidential personal credit card information to us on our Web site, a secure server software which we have licensed encrypts all information you input before it is processed.
Other email that you may send to us may not be secure unless we advise you that security measures will be in place prior to your transmitting the information. For that reason, we ask that you do not send confidential information such as Social Security or account numbers to us through an unsecured email.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
Information Security. We utilize encryption/security software to safeguard the confidentiality of personal information we collect from unauthorized access or disclosure and accidental loss, alteration or destruction.
Evaluation of Information Protection Practices. Periodically, our operations and business practices are reviewed for compliance with corporate policies and procedures governing the security, confidentiality and quality of our information.
Employee Access, Training and Expectations. Our corporate values, ethical standards, policies and practices are committed to the protection of member information. In general, our business practices limit employee access to confidential information, and limit the use and disclosure of such information to authorized persons, processes and transactions.
Do We Disclose Information to Outside Parties?
What About Legally Compelled Disclosure of Information?
We may disclose information when legally compelled to do so, in other words, when we, in good faith, believe that the law requires it or for the protection of our legal rights.
Asking Questions and Filing Complaints
You also may write to us at:
Onward Capital, LLC
Attn: Legal Department
149 Oneta Street Suite 6E1
Athens, GA 30601
Effective Date: June 1, 2012